Ecomm Final Project

       
           This semester for our final, we did a project that used video, graphic design, web design, and animation.  We created a company and then a product by the company. Our company name was Pack Backs and we sold the infinity pack. The infinity pack is an infinite storage in a regular back pack. You could think of something you want, reach ur hand in, and pull out the object of your desire. some challenges we faced where thinking of ways to avoid inflation and making the perfect logo. We learned how to make our one website and work as a team. After nine weeks of hard work I Personally think our project was a major success and many people would buy our product.

          During class time we accomplished a lot of work. As a team we finished the video, created the perfect logo, made a website with the design matching the theme of our company, and we made multiple animations. To stay productive I would constantly communicate with the team to make sure I was doing the best thing to make our project better and eventually complete. Outside of class I would think and attempt to construct the perfect logo and find music for our add.

           I believe that I have grown throughout this project. We learned many things such as team work and many important computer skills. We learned how to construct a website, make a logo, Make adds for the product, and animate. But mostly we learned to put all of our new skills together and make a product and a company. Four people and nine weeks later we accomplished our goal.

           I need to improve on staying on task. Sometimes when I finished something I was doing I would go to cool math games and play run. By doing this it would set me back in my work and we could've finished our product sooner but instead we finished a little later.

          I loved getting to know my team mates and constructing a product this quarter. Thinking of what product we could invent used a lot of brain power and we had to think a lot. We thought about many crazy things and believe it or not the Pack Back was the one that mainly made sense. If I could change anything I would make an app that would go with the insanity pack that would make you pay for everything you pulled out of the bag causing way less inflation. It would be like amazon but no shipping needed. a goal for next year would be to not mess around and play games during class.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

semester 1 final

Senior final