Film real (December 2020)

    For my reel, I felt like it represented me as an editor and my style of editing pretty well. I started out by choosing the music that I thought would fit my overall vibe. Next, I found some of my old projects (a couple u could not find due to t last year's seniors taking projects off their YouTube channel after they graduated). After that, I put all the videos together to make a smooth, flowing reel that I thought fit me. 

    Over the past four years of eComm, I have acquired many shots throughout all of my projects. some good, others not so good. I made sure to incorporate some of the best shots that I have taken (specifically from the junior and senior year). many were from a music video I directed from last year and a commercial I also directed this year. unfortunately, I failed to get some of what I believed were some of the best shots from some of my projects last year as I said previously. however, I still managed to make my reel diverse. I included shots from my music video, commercial(2020 and 2019), and one shot from last year's feature film. I feel like my reel represented me as a creator because I chose music and clips that well represented me. At the end of the reel, I branded myself as an editor because that is what I like to do the most out of all production roles. 

    There is one thing that I would do differently in my film real. for the music video, it would not fit to scale, and I tried many different ways to get it to fit and none of them worked. my only other choice at that point would be to bring the music video into premier and try and find a way to make it fit but then I would have to put back all the clips I chose into my film real but unfortunately, time would not permit that. I would however keep everything else the same. 

film real:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

semester 1 final

Senior final

Ecomm Final Project